« All Classes / Programs / Events
March 15, 2022 - December 31, 2023
Short Description: This course is designed specifically for people who don’t have any real experience in fitness coaching but want to become a professional fitness and nutrition coach.The course includes a variety of audio and visual aids that will help make the learning process more informative and engaging.
As a nutrition and fitness professional, you’ll be informing and guiding people on how to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. This course will provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to become a successful fitness professional. Thus, you, the student, will learn:
• Practical information and tips on fitness and general health topics, which range from stress management and nutrition to strength and flexibility
• How to develop a coaching business, market your business, and grow profit in limited periods
• About how proper nutrition can help prevent various illness and promote better health in the process
• How to evaluate people’s diets and lifestyles to advise them on diet plans that are in line with their health goals, taste, and temperament
• Fundamentals of nutritional biochemistry, whole food nutrition, metabolism, and digestive physiology
This course incorporates various interactive elements in the curriculum that will help you learn how to deal with your clients once you secure employment as a professional fitness and nutrition coach. With time, you can even run your own fitness coaching business.
Instructor Description: Though this program is a self-paced program it is supported by an educational mentor. Educational mentors are subject matter experts who have years of experience in their field as well as the necessary educational training and credentials to work as an expert. The mentor is available to answer any questions a learner may have including questions on course content, course material, certifications, and even industry questions. Mentors also monitor the progress of learners to ensure training retention and program advancement. In eLearning, motivation is a key tool to success. Because of this, mentors provide encouraging comments, feedback, and coaching to motivate learners throughout the duration of the program to support completion and success!
Certification: Upon successful completion of our Fitness and Nutrition Coaching course, students will be prepared to sit for the NCCB national certification exam to become a Certified Health and Fitness Coach (CHFC).
Upon successful completion of our Nutritional Consultant course, students will be prepared for an entry-level position as a nutritional coach and will be prepared to sit for the NCCB national certification exam to become a Certified Nutritional Coach (CNC). Each state may have additional licensing requirements, be sure to research your states requirements for employment by visiting your states occupation board.