Together, We Can Be Community Partners
About Laurel Ridge Workforce Solutions
Laurel Ridge Community College Workforce Solutions (WSCE) is the non-credit continuing education and professional development program of Laurel Ridge Community College. Serving almost 5,000 students and over 1,000 employers annually, Workforce Solutions specializes in programs that develop and enhance workplace skills for individuals and organizations.
WSCE offers top-quality courses online and in-person on hundreds of subjects taught by expert trainers on the campuses of Middletown and Warrenton, Luray Center, and sites located in Vint Hill and Winchester. WSCE also customizes courses through corporate training to meet your organization’s needs–be it a half-day workshop or a multi-week professional development, certification, or apprenticeship program. Whether you’re looking to improve your current career skill set, sharpen your skills in your quest for a new job, or develop custom training programs for your staff, let Laurel Ridge Workforce Solutions be a partner in your success.
We hope you will join other businesses in being a Corporate Sponsor of Workforce Solutions events and programs. Please consider the following event and program opportunities:
- Administrative Professionals’ Day – April 26, 2023
- Leadership Institute – 2023-2024
- Leadercast 2023
- Educational Consortium – Spring and Summer 2023
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Recognition of community involvement and support of continuing education and professional development.
- Depending on the sponsorship level, company recognition as a Corporate Sponsor on selected promotional materials, social media, direct mail, advertising media, and website page of event or program.
- Sponsorships are tax-deductible as allowable by law through the Laurel ridge Educational Foundation, Inc., a non-profit tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Laurel Ridge Educational Foundation’s Federal Tax ID – 51-0247624
Your support of these events and programs will have a significant impact on the ability of Laurel Ridge’s Workforce Solutions & Continuing Education Division and the Laurel Ridge Educational Foundation to provide quality workforce training in professional development and continuing education to our community.
Download Our Sponsorship Guide
For more information contact:
Guy E. Curtis, III
Director of Marketing