Laurel Ridge Community College offers coaching for professional development, career training, and certificate and degree programs. Career training opportunities include individual classes and programs to increase skill sets and sharpen skills in a quest to start a career or a career change. Some programs include fast-track career training that earns you industry-recognized credentials and skills for jobs in high-demand fields.
Programs are Developed for People Who Are:
- Starting a career or new to the workforce
- Employed at a job below their potential and looking for advancement
- Individuals looking to make a career change or opportunity for promotion
Resources for Getting Started:
- Career Assessments
- Career Services
- Resume Builder and More
- Selecting a Program
- Funding Options
- Community Services
How Does It Work?
Many of these programs have grant sources that can help qualified individuals secure funds for training. Let our staff help you get started.
- Learn about Fast-Track Career Training Programs that can earn you a credential
- Learn about occupations, earnings, and job demand for these programs
- Determine if grant funding or financial assistance can help you pay for your program
- Helpful staff will work with you to schedule intake assessments and applications
Connect with a Coach
Complete this short form to tell us about your interests and goals.