At Workforce Solutions we are more than just trainers — we’re problem solvers. That’s why we listen first, asking the right questions to make sure we really understand your business and workforce needs before proposing a solution. We believe in the value of collaboration and want to partner with you to design solutions for long-term success rather than short-term fixes.
- Learn about you and your business – Conduct a thorough needs analysis to identify key learning and business outcomes. At the end of the day, we want to know “what does success look like for you?”
- Collaborate and develop – Design a plan based on your organization’s needs, stated business goals, budget, and best-practices. We do this with you, ensuring you have a voice throughout the process.
- Fine-tune curriculum – While we have a robust library of proven and award-winning curriculum, we know that “off the shelf” is rarely the answer. We customize our curriculum, taking into account your employees’ learning style and knowledge levels, as well as your company culture to maximize learning success.
- Training delivery – Our knowledgeable and dynamic instructors will bring the curriculum to life with real-world experience, expertise, insight, and inspiration.
- Reinforcement and evaluation – We will work with you to devise both short-term and long-term evaluation metrics and practices that you can put into place to not only help reinforce the concepts learned, but also to measure the effectiveness of the training.
We don’t just hire trainers, we hire experts. Our bench of highly trained and credentialed instructors bring specific expertise and insight into the topics they teach because they have lived and breathed it. Representing a wide-array of industries and backgrounds, our instructors come from government, non-profit, military, and Fortune 500 companies. Many of them are sought-after national speakers and consultants.
Whether the topic is HR, Customer Service, Leadership, Technical/Trade Skills, or something else entirely, we carefully select the most qualified and knowledgeable instructor for each and every training. We also have highly qualified professional advisors and coaches available for consulting engagements.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!
Let us know a little bit about your company so we can start helping you. Not a fan of forms? No problem, give our Corporate Training Team a call at 540-868-7021.