Welcome to the Healthcare Need to Know (HNTK) information page. If you are considering a healthcare career training program, you will want to watch one of our program videos and see our available handbooks and frequently asked questions (FAQs) pages below to help you prepare for an upcoming course.
Watch Our Healthcare Program Videos
- Medical Assisting (CCMA) Program
- Phlebotomy Technician Program
- Patient Service Representative (PSR) Program
- Dental Assisting Program
- Medical Scribe Program
- Medication Aide Program
Download Healthcare Program Student Handbooks
Click and view the student handbooks below. All handbooks are subject to change based on the needs of the program.
- Dental Assisting Program Student Handbook
- Medical Assistant Full Program Student Handbook
- Medical Assistant Certification Prep Class Student Handbook
- Medical Scribe Program Student Handbook
- Medication Aide Program Student Handbook
- Patient Service Representative Student Handbook
- Phlebotomy Technician Student Handbook
Allied Healthcare Students – Externship Update
Please read the Allied Healthcare Students Externship Letter regarding externships for allied healthcare programs.
View Healthcare Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Dental Assisting Program FAQs
- Medical Assistant Program FAQs
- Medical Scribe Program FAQs
- Medication Aide Program FAQs
- Patient Service Representative FAQs
- Phlebotomy Technician Program FAQs
Healthcare Professionals Information Sessions
Need help deciding or want to confirm your decision regarding future healthcare classes? This FREE information session will introduce you to a variety of allied healthcare professions. Whether you are planning to register for an upcoming class or you are on the fence about your next career step, come and join us to gain more information. This can be your first step towards an exciting, challenging, and rewarding career in the healthcare professions.
Learn More/Register >>>