This is an exciting and pivotal time in the HR profession.
Now, more than ever, HR teams are required to assume a greater leadership role, contributing to the strategic direction of their organizations. The profession is no longer just about what you know – but how you do your job. Laurel Ridge Workforce Solutions is recognized by SHRM to the new SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™, and Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP™) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP™) credentials.
SHRM Learning System for Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP
Earning your SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential establishes you as a recognized expert in the HR field. These new certifications recognize that HR professionals are at the core of leading organizational success:
- Built on one singular Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK™) designed to elevate the HR profession around the world.
- Tests the HR professional’s competency—the ability to put that knowledge to work through critical thinking and application.
- Demonstrates that the HR professional is a technical expert and has mastered the application of HR technical and behavioral competencies, through practice and experience, to drive business results.
- Now eligible for FastForward Grant Funding, which will cover 2/3rds the cost of tuition for eligible Virginia residents.
- This course meets in real-time via Zoom on the days and times listed on the class schedule. Your instructor will facilitate live online lectures and discussions. Reliable internet access and a Zoom-capable device are required. See Zoom Class Requirements for more details.
- Candidates for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certifications are not required to hold an HR title and do not need a degree or previous HR experience to apply. For more specific information see: https://www.shrm.org/certification/apply/eligibility-criteria/Pages/default.aspx
- The SHRM Learning System print materials and online access are assigned to students on or by the first day of class and are non-refundable once assigned. The print materials are mailed to you at the address you used when registering for the course. The course also includes the SHRM Exam Fee