Jumpstart your career with educational benefits!
Eligible veterans can now use their Veteran’s Affairs benefits for the welding fast-track career training program available through Laurel Ridge Workforce Solutions.
Benefits of Programs:
- Fast-track “boot camp” training
- Learn hands-on techniques
- Industry recognized certification
- Experienced instructors
Laurel Ridge is proud to serve veterans and their families and works to go above and beyond to ensure that their career needs are met. Veterans seeking to take a course with Laurel Ridge Workforce Solutions Professional Development and Continuing Education should apply for their benefits through the Dept. of Veterans Affairs.
Laurel Ridge Community College has also been recognized by G.I. Jobs magazine as a Military Friendly School.
VA Educational Benefits Programs include:
- Chp. 31 Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chp. 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill© – Post 9/11 GI Bill© Information Sheet
- Chp 30: Montgomery GI Bill©
- Chp. 1606: Selected Reserve
- Chp. 35: Dependents’ Educational Assistance – DEA Chapter 35 Survivors’ & Dependent’s Educational Assistance
Download Our Veterans Benefits Information Package
For more information on educational benefits visit the Dept. of Veterans Affairs GI Bill© website. Additional useful links below to start the application process:
Contact: Christina Huffman
540-869-0666 | [email protected]
This institution is approved to offer GI Bill® educational benefits by the Virginia State Approving Agency. GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.