The Education Consortium is a collaborative effort among Fauquier, Frederick, Page, Rappahannock, Shenandoah, Warren, and City of Winchester Public schools and Laurel Ridge Community College to create local access to professional development training for all school system personnel.
- Teachers from participating school systems can choose from over 40 FREE summer seminars in Middletown and Warrenton.
- Pre-approved by area school systems for recertification points.
- A diversity of topics for various subject areas and all grade levels.
- Nationally-known as well as local education experts
- Classes vary in length from 4 to 8 hours
As you peruse the calendar of events and professional development offerings on our website, we encourage you to take advantage of those seminars which will most benefit your professional growth. If you have any questions, please email [email protected].
2023 Consortium Topics and Focus Areas
- Student-Centered Mentoring
- Classroom Management
- Technology Trends
- Building Relationships
- Data Science
2023 National Speakers Include:
- Dr. Amanda Brueggeman
- Dr. Debbie Silver
- Scott Habeeb
- Vera Jo Bustos
- Dr. William Himmele
- Dr. Pérsida Himmele
Want to Get Your CEUs Online?
Education Consortium CEUs are available online. To participate, please contact your local school division registration contact person. They will provide you with a short 30-second electronic form for you to complete, which will provide you with immediate access to the videos.
Registration Contact Information
- Fauquier County Schools: Sarah Smarrelli
- Frederick County Schools: Beth Heishman
- Page County Schools: Anita Ragland
- Rappahannock County Schools: Michelle Berta
- Shenandoah County Schools: Kim Miller
- Warren County Schools: Teresa Adams
- Winchester City Schools: Felicia Andre
Want to become a teacher?
- VDOE licensure page: https://www.doe.virginia.gov/
- Career Switcher to Teach Fast-Track Training Program: https://educateva.com/